- TS Kirk formed in the Atlantic on Saturday, 22 September 2018.
- Tropical Storm Warnings were issued on Wednesday, 26 September 2018 for Barbados, Dominica and Saint Lucia.
- A Tropical Storm Watch was issued for St. Vincent and the Grenadines on Wednesday, 26 September 2018.
- The Regional Coordination Plan was activated as of 8:00AM 26 September 2018 upon the directive from the CDEMA Executive Director.
- CDEMA’s Participating States have been contacted and continue to provide updates on their preparations and response activities.
- CDEMA’s CU continues to liaise with the Participating States with regard to their ongoing preparations, anticipated impact current capabilities and potential needs.
- As all watches and warning have been discontinued for the CDEMA PS, the Regional Response Mechanism was deactivated as of 5:00 PM 28 September 2018 upon the directive from the CDEMA Executive Director.
For further information please click here.